On the 15thof December, the presidency of the Association of Diplomacy in Practice including Fadi Shadeh (President), Petra Pallagi (Operative vice-president) and Gábor Kozma (Professional vice-president) has resigned.
In the evaluative and farewell speech of the resigning presidency we reviewed all the success that the association had achieved and we expressed our appreciation to the members of the presidium, especially to Fadi Shadeh. Furthermore, we discussed several questions about the future.
The quorate assembly made its decision based on those who had applied for the offices. Here are the results:
- President: Dániel Paschek
- Operative vice-president: Gábor Kozma
- Professional vice-president: Katinka Zsófia Mossóczy
- Leader of the workgroup responsible for foreign affairs: Lilla Farkas
- Leader of the workgroup responsible for internal affairs: Krisztina Zálnoky
- Leader of the team building workgroup: Sándor Báji
- Leader of the course workgroup: Péter Dinka
- Leader of the marketing workgroup: Péter Lajos
We would hereby like to thank many of you for coming to the general assembly and thank you for your participation, we hope that we can continue our joint work with renewed strength!
Dani, Gabó, Katinka.